Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 22 - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Sad

So luckily while a lot of the music I listen to his anger filled or about heartbreak or about corrupt governments there is a few bands that keep it positive. This song as gotten me through some tough times in my life. This song is from now defunct Long Island Punk band The Movielife called "Jamestown". The main lyrics of the song that have been a motivating factor to me are: "There's no setback that can set me back. I think the punch has worn me thin and I'm weakening. The one thing that keeps me in the ring are the people that will never exist to me... If my minds the weapon, my hearts the extra clip!... Weathered, broken, and torn. I'm still fucking here!". So here's one of my all time favorites with an actual music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment